Archive by Month
Most Recent Posts
- Doing TAPIF vs a Master's in France
- Anglophone Privilege and Layers of Cultural Dominance
- Being a 26-Year-Old Master’s Student in France: Thoughts After One Month
- Picking Classes at Sciences Po aka The Hunger Games
- How I Got My Visa for a Master’s at Sciences Po
- I Got the Big Envelope, À Bientôt Sciences Po!
- What Did I Learn in 2018?
- I Am Done With Deference.
- Life Updates – Hello, Adulthood
- How to Get Involved in Your Community (Other Than Volunteering or Donating)
- My Worth Is Not Defined By My Job Title (Or Degree)
- 5 Things To Do During the Postgrad Transition Period
- Where to Next? Salt Lake City and Beyond
- Signs of Reverse Culture Shock – France Back to the US
- How to Make Friends in France (Or Elsewhere)