Archive by Month
Most Recent Posts
- Picking Classes at Sciences Po aka The Hunger Games
- How I Got My Visa for a Master’s at Sciences Po
- I Got the Big Envelope, À Bientôt Sciences Po!
- What Did I Learn in 2018?
- I Am Done With Deference.
- Life Updates – Hello, Adulthood
- How to Get Involved in Your Community (Other Than Volunteering or Donating)
- My Worth Is Not Defined By My Job Title (Or Degree)
- 5 Things To Do During the Postgrad Transition Period
- Where to Next? Salt Lake City and Beyond
- Signs of Reverse Culture Shock – France Back to the US
- How to Make Friends in France (Or Elsewhere)
- By Plane, Train, and Bus: Tracking My Trip Around Central Europe
- Learning to “profites-en bien”
- Visiting Nancy, France Through Cafés